These topical articles address four key legal issues : Better Governance, Convergence, Copyrights and Digitalisation and Financing.Also available in German (see Non-official languages).
- Co-Regulation of the Media in Europe: European Provisions for the Establishment of Co-regulation Frameworks
- Co-Regulation of the Media in Europe: The Potential for Practice of an Intangible Idea
- Does the Existing Regulatory Framework for Television Apply to the New Media?
- Changing Aspects of Broadcasting: New Territory and New Challenges
- Media Supervision on the Threshold of the 21st Century - Structure and Powers of Regulatory Authorities in the Era of Convergence
- Media Supervision on the Threshold of the 21st Century: What are the Requirements of Broadcastings, Telecommunications and Concentration Regulation?
- Non-Discriminatory Access to Digital Access Control Services
Copyrights and Digitalisation
- Movies Online: Balancing Copyrights and Fair Use
- In Search of Lost Rightsholders: Clearing Video-on-Demand Rights for European Audiovisual Works
- The Financing of Public Service Broadcasting in Selected Central and Eastern European States - As Illustrated by Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and the Slovak Republic
- National Film Production Aid: Legislative Characteristics and Trends