PDF - Reproductive health behaviour of young Europeans - Volume 2: the role of education and information (Population studies No. 45) (2004)
This is the second volume of a report that examines the reproductive health behaviour of young Europeans. While the first publication (Population studies No.42) focused on contraceptive practices and sexual and reproductive behaviour, this report studies the role of education and information, explaining how health promotion by institutions and programmes can influence reproductive health. The author argues that reproductive health can be promoted effectively through national reproductive health strategies, provided there is an adequate provision of sexual and reproductive health infrastructure, knowledge, contraceptive means, services and treatment.
2. Sexual and reproductive health
3. Trends in sexual and reproductive health in Europe
4. Previous studies of the educational impacts on reproductive health
5. The role of education on reproductive health behaviour in European sex surveys
6. Case studies on reproductive health in Europe (Bulgaria, Finland, The Russian Federation, United Kingdom)
List of tables
List of figures
Please note that in accordance with our terms & conditions, PDF/epubs may only be purchased by private individuals.