T-Kit No. 5 - International Voluntary Service (2004)
1. The concept of international voluntary service
2. Planning an international voluntary service (The actors, the project cycle, funding and budgeting)
3. Getting ready for take-off (Finding the right partners for your project, recruitment and screening of volunteers, preparing the actors)
4. On the road (Instruction and on-arrival orientation, Motivation, On-going support of volunteers, Conflict management)
5. Returning home (Evaluation, follow-up, recognition and certification)
6. Did you consider ? (Voluntary service for `disadvantaged young people, gender in International Voluntary Service, obstacles to mobility, crisis management)
Please note that in accordance with our terms & conditions, PDF/epubs may only be purchased by private individuals.