European heritage - Sustainable development strategies in South-East Europe (2008)
Part 1 - Reports
2. Bosnia and Herzegovina
8. "The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"
Part 2 - Presentations
1 . Sustainable development and the related themes of the Faro Framework Convention
2. The Karst pilot project, Slovenia
3. Heritage in France: appearance and evolution of the notion of heritage and the role of protected areas
4. Sustainable historic towns: urban heritage as an asset of development in the Baltic Sea states
5. Bruges: a historic European city and its potential for change
6. The Grainger Town project: sustaining the historic city centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, England
7. Heritage and urban planning: Rochefort and Chatelaillon urban project, France
1. Overview of the reports
2. Conclusion of the reports
3. Lessons from good practice examples
Please note that in accordance with our terms & conditions, PDF/epubs may only be purchased by private individuals.