PDF - Shared histories for a Europe without dividing lines - Evaluation report of the dissemination phase of the projetct 2014-2015 (2015)
The Council of Europe four years intergovernmental project Shared histories for a Europe without dividing lines was completed in 2014. It addresses three main concerns:
• to raise awareness of the common historical heritage of the member states,
• to contribute, through a better understanding of historical interactions and convergences of all kinds, to conflict prevention and support for processes of reconciliation,
• to put into action the Council of Europe Committee of MInisters’ and Parliamentary Assembly’s recommendations on history teaching.
The current publication reports on the results of the dissemination phase of the Shared histories intergovernmental project, and presents an analysis of the results achieved within the dissemination period, as well as the lessons learned and ways forward.
• ABOUT THE PROJECT
• SHARING SHARED HISTORIES FOR A EUROPE WITHOUT DIVIDING LINES
• REGIONAL SEMINARS
• DISSEMINATION IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE BILATERAL CO-OPERATION PROGRAMMES
• DISSEMINATION IN THE FRAMEWORK OF OTHER SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES
• FEEDBACK ANALYSIS
• FURTHER STEPS IN DISSEMINATION
• INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA
• COLLECTION OF PHOTOS