- Exclusivité web !
- Comité des Ministres
- Assemblée parlementaire
- Droits de l'homme
- Droits de l'homme et démocratie
- Droit des enfants et droit de la famille
- Les institutions démocratiques en action
- Dossiers sur les droits de l'homme
- Charte sociale européenne
- Cahiers de la Charte Sociale
- Egalité entre femmes et hommes
- Cour européenne des droits de l'homme
- Commissaire aux droits de l'homme
- Commission européenne des droits de l'homme
- Démocratie locale et régionale
- Questions européennes
- Comité des Ministres
The Theatrical Market for European Films Outside of Europe - Key Figures 2014 (2015)
Luc Besson’s Lucy the most successful European film export in recent years!
How many European films are theatrically released outside Europe? How many admissions and GBO do they generate? What is their market share in the respective non-European markets? What are the most important theatrical „export“ markets for European films? Which European countries „export“ how many films and how do they perform? How important is the theatrical exploitation outside Europe for European films? What were the 100 top performing European films?
This report aims to provide a high level analysis of the theatrical markets for European films outside Europe based on admissions data provided by Rentrak for 12 non-European markets including the North American market, five Latin American markets, China and South Korea in Asia as well as Australia and New Zealand in Oceania. The analysis focuses on 2014 data but is complemented by five-year data series for the period 2010 to 2014 for all major indicators.
INTRODUCTION & EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. Data sources & methodology
3. Executive Summary
THE BIG PICTURE
4. Theatrical Market Volume of European Films 2014
5. Theatrical Market Volume Outside of Europe 2014
5.1 Market Volume 2014
5.2 Market Share of European films in 2014
5.3 Five year context: 2010-2014
BREAKING IT DOWN …
6. On which markets outside of Europe were European theatrical films successful?
6.1 What were the most important theatrical export markets in 2014?
6.2 Where did European films generate the highest market share?
7. What were the leading European film export countries?
8. Concentration of admissions
9. Diversity of European film offering
WHICH FILMS PERFORMED WELL?
10. Top 100 European films outside of Europe
11. Characteristics of Top 100 films outside of Europe
Attention, en vertu de nos conditions générales de vente, l'achat des PDF/epub est réservé aux particuliers.