- Exclusivité web !
- Comité des Ministres
- Assemblée parlementaire
- Droits de l'homme
- Droits de l'homme et démocratie
- Droit des enfants et droit de la famille
- Les institutions démocratiques en action
- Dossiers sur les droits de l'homme
- Charte sociale européenne
- Cahiers de la Charte Sociale
- Egalité entre femmes et hommes
- Cour européenne des droits de l'homme
- Commissaire aux droits de l'homme
- Commission européenne des droits de l'homme
- Démocratie locale et régionale
- Questions européennes
- Comité des Ministres
Film Distribution Companies in Europe (2007)
The report is made up of two principal sections. The first is an introductory chapter giving a brief overview of the distribution sector in Europe as a whole and examining the financial performance of the branch. The second chapter provides, country-by-country, individual profiles of distributors involved in the distribution of non-national European films. Each company profile includes three elements:
- A section providing general information on the company including its date of creation, ownership and editorial policy;
- A list of the most successful films distributed by the company since 2000, ranked by number of admissions;
- A financial profile of the company, drawn from a standardised analysis of company accounts.
In addition some contextual information concerning each national market is given. This generally consists of distributor market shares by admissions and a ranking of distribution companies by operating revenue. Contact addresses and web site details are also provided for all the companies included in the report.Geographical coverage
For this report it has been feasible to include information on no less than 28 European countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Film Distribution Companies in Europe brings together in a single publication a wealth of information from multiple sources. It will prove a unique tool to all those wishing to further their knowledge of film distribution in Europe.